Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wood green' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Outdoor Wheelchair Stairlift

Fully operational step-lift came with the house but we don't have a use for it. It is fully operational and we would love for someone who…

Started by Eddie Barnes

0 Jul 5, 2021

Alexandra Park and racehorses via Wood Green station

I'm looking into how racehorses used to be conveyed by rail to the racecourse.  On an aerial photo from 1938 (if you register you can enlar…

Started by Steve Banks

4 Feb 18, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Break in/burglary - Wood Green

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know about a distressing and violent break in/burglary that occurred in Wood Green on Sunday night. O…

Started by K.Christie

12 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by K.Christie

Collage Jazz at Karamel

Watch this space for regular updates on the Jazz lineup at Karamel! Free to attend jam sessions to monthly regulars, with a variety of diff…

Started by Collage Arts

13 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Collage Arts

IL BEBO'S - New Italian Restaurant in Wood Green

What a delight to see and to sample the menu at Il Bebo's - the new Italian restaurant on Wood Green high road.  The food, welcoming servic…

Started by Guy

8 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rachel W

EFG London Jazz Festival comes to Wood Green

Karamel in Coburg Road Wood Green is being recognised as a hot bed of new Jazz talent as it becomes one of this year’s new venues for the E…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Nov 14, 2019

N22 Jazz Festival

We are really pleased to announce that we are part of the EFG London Jazz Festival and will be presenting 7 shows in the N22 Jazz Festival …

Started by Collage Arts

1 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Three bed house to rent near Wood Green Tube station. £1,900pm

The house is available from the 1st of  September. It is in good condition and offers a large conservatory at the back and a large shed in…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 14, 2019

Forty Two Years on - The Battle of Wood Green

A worthwhile quick read at Jacobin Magazine, this short article describes the events that led up to the fascist vs anti-facist clash that t…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 29, 2019

Moving to Wood Green?

Hello lovely neighbours. First of all I wanted to say that I'm a big fan of this forum as well as the weekly newsletter, although I've neve…

Started by Pawel

10 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Rachella

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service