Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wireless festival' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cllr scrutiny pulls no punches in exonerating big concerts in Finsbury Park

The council's scrutiny committee has published the findings of the review of this summer's concerts in Finsbury Park. More info at Item 14…

Started by Martin Ball

29 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

ALL along the Watchtower: security response to concern about public order at Events in Finsbury Park

FOLLOWING the break-ins to the Wireless Festival in June and July, the Council's latest events – in the weekend just passed – exhibited bee…

Started by Clive Carter

20 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

Official complaint about post-Wireless state of Finsbury Park

Below is my official complaint to Haringey Council regarding the state of Finsbury after the Wireless Festival occupation. I have also made…

Started by Martin Ball

2 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Work Under Way to Resurface Finsbury Park Pathways

The following press release has been issued by the Council today:   Resurfacing work is underway in Finsbury Park following this year’s Wir…

Started by HoL Site Admin

13 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by JLJones

Outsiders view on shocking Wireless mob

This from the Islington Gazette,  from a neighbouring borough to Haringey. Tens of thousands live in the 'blast' zone around Finsbury park…

Started by JLJones

29 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Bob Hare

Suspend Green Flag Award for Finsbury Park during Wireless Festival fortress

I have asked the Green Flag Award scheme that the award for Finsbury Park be suspended for the duration of the concerts. While these events…

Started by Martin Ball

5 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Ruin & Danger In Finsbury Park

Today we see the start of an industrial scape operation that from start to finish will consume a huge amount of Finsbury Park to facilitate…

Started by ME Ridley

0 Jun 19, 2015

More Commercial Concerts Scheduled For Finsbury Park

FINSBURY Park faces another summer of noise, damage and disruption as a result of Haringey Council's policy of promoting large-scale commer…

Started by Clive Carter

18 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Ruth

FINSBURY PARK | Less damage to our park than last time?

ONE WEEK on from the Wireless festival, I took these photos yesterday, Saturday. Is there less damage to our grounds than from the last big…

Started by Clive Carter

21 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Tris

Wireless Festival - information on soundcheck and expected crowds for the 3-6 July

Being one of the numerous folk who complained about noise levels at the Arctic Monkeys concert, I have received a helpful letter from the c…

Started by Liz

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by HBXL

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service