Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window repair/replacement' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Window replacement for 30's house

Hi there, I'm looking for a double glazing company, to replace our back windows. (not sash).  Could anyone recommend me a reliable and not…

Started by Ilona Tofahrn

5 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by John D

sash window repair

We have a broken sash cord which needs to be replaced and the wieghts reattached. Can anyone recommend a local company to do it? Also, has…

Started by pipplypig

7 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Double glazing repairs recommendation?

Hi All Our handyman has accidently cracked the internal section of our double glazed bay window (luckily - small one at the top). He will r…

Started by Milda Rami

4 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Milda Rami

Recommended Double Glazing Company

I highly recommend Barnet Window Company. They recently replaced our windows and did a brilliant job. They're a family business and the qua…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 9, 2013

New windows?!

I have already had some super responses for previous recommendations, so i thought this was also worth a punt. Has anyone had windows fitte…

Started by Laura

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by tulips

Sash cords replaced

Hi In among the talk of sash windows redecorating, does anyone know someone who will replace the sash cords in two of our old windows - it'…

Started by Ms

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Ms

Sash window replacement

Does anyone have a personal recommendation for a company that replaces sash windows? Thanks Harry

Started by Harry

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

hi there - can anyone recommend a reliable painter able to strip back and re-paint the sash windows on the outside of our house?? They are…

Started by Paul Harvey

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

Window replacement recommendations

Hi all,   We're looking to replace the windows in our house. Unfortunately we can't afford wooden sash (unless someone's got a very cheap r…

Started by David Robson

5 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Rachella

replacement windows

We want to replace our windows especially to reduce the constant traffic noise on Warham Rd! Anyone replaced their windows recently and wil…

Started by Al

20 May 7, 2011
Reply by Dominic

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service