Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'warehouse district' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting article re; Warehouse Community and LBH

Click here

Started by ingo pless

20 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

A Quick Whizz Around Harringay's Warehouse District

At the weekend, I took a quick turn around the WD to update my photo stock. As I understand it, there are three main clusters: Omega Wareho…

Started by Hugh

9 May 16, 2013
Reply by Sas Stewart

Harringay Warehouse Event Delivers

Hip hop crew Fat Gold Chain this afternoon                                                                                                …

Started by Hugh

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Warehouse Event Pictures

Following the quick write up yesterday, here are a few more pictures and links to some of the music we heard:   Catwalk Place was an intere…

Started by Hugh

7 May 9, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

Full Lineup for Saturday's Mayday Celebration in Harringay's Warehouse District

Juliette's Rock and Roll Circus - Amongst the performers at Saturday's event        Photo: Via JRRRC   I've just been sent this exciting lo…

Started by Hugh

4 May 3, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

Harringay Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Arena Design Centre - one of the centres of Harringay's Warehouse District   I shared my picture (above) yesterday with Ingo, one of th…

Started by Hugh

6 May 1, 2013
Reply by Hugh

For anyone else intrigued by the box wearing figures in some of Harringay's street art

May I present "Boxhead" ? Boxhead

Started by ingo pless

4 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by jackie Walduck

Harringay Warehouse District to strut their stuff at Mayday Event

The artistic crew who inhabit the myriad spaces in Harringay's Warehouse District are holding a Mayday Festival. There's to be live musi…

Started by Hugh

19 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Sharon

Pictures from Preview of Exciting Art Exhibition in Harringay's Warehouse District - Starting Tomorrow!

A mural has been painted on the exterior of one of the buildings especially for the occasion   The Omega work…

Started by Hugh

6 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Michele

"The London I Love": A postcard from Harringay

Stuart Wood, a composer based in Harringay's Warehouse District has just published a new record, The London I Love. Just right to get y…

Started by Hugh

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by hob

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service