Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wardrobe' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale - pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, coffee table and chair

Hello! We are moving house/downsizing and have some pieces of furniture to sell.  Have listed the items on gumtree - please see the links b…

Started by Annie Mundy

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Annie Mundy

FOR SALE: TRYSIL Wardrobe w sliding doors/4 drawers, white, light grey

Hi all ! I am looking to sell my TRYSIL Wardrobe.  Only under a year old and it is as good as new - see images taken today :)  More specifi…

Started by Daphers

0 May 23, 2015

Children's nearly new Ikea wardrobe for sale: £60

Due to a room upgrade, we need to sell our daughter's wardrobe. With space to hang clothes, three drawers and an inside basket drawer, it's…

Started by MLBuckers

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by MLBuckers

Free furniture

Hello HOL-lers, and a happy new year to you all. I have four large pieces of furniture to give away, all with a dark brown walnut veneer f…

Started by Tullie

6 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

All for £80 - Beech Veneer Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers & Bedside Table For sale

Hello, I'm selling the following wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table. Beech veneer. In good condition. Has only been used on occas…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Nov 4, 2013

Free Wardrobe

I have a wardrobe to dispose of. It's an ikea one, white, fairly large and FREE! I'm afraid I don't have a photo because it's been disassem…

Started by Charlotte

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

For Sale : Beautifully handcrafted pine wardrobe and drawers

Beautifully handcrafted pine wardrobe and drawers.  £150 I originally bought this for £500 and had it in our guest room. We absolutely love…

Started by Emily Wood

0 Oct 22, 2013

Free tall Ikea wardrobe -

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I have a tall Ikea wardrobe that came with the house-  Its a tall frosted glass fronted d…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

2 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

Would anyone like a wardrobe?

I've got an old but sturdy wooden wardrobe going for free. It's got a walnut-type veneer on it, and has a rail and hanging space in one hal…

Started by Tullie

0 Jul 7, 2013

ikea bed and kid drum kit for sale, large canvas wardrobe to give away...

Due to upgrade in my daughter's bedroom I am selling her ikea bed. Perfect condition for £30, mattress included if you want it, also perfec…

Started by Blanche

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Simon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service