Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'walking' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reducing Car use

So I was dropped past the Arena Shopping centre today. A luxury, but we'd just taken the dog to the Vet and my partner wanted to pick up so…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

27 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by hob

Walk your way through the summer crush

Living Streets have launched a new walking challenge this summer to beat the crowds on public transport during the games. As well as regis…

Started by Liz

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

New River footpath re-opened

I was able to go for my favourite local walk today - along the New River footpath from Green Lanes (opposite the park) to Seven Sisters Roa…

Started by Maddy

18 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Air pollution alerts by text; low pollution walking routes online

A press release from Haringey Council altered me to two pollution checking services. The first offers either a web or a text based service…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 8, 2011

My Living Streets want to help get you walking this summer

Living Streets would love to help you get out and about walking this summer. Sign up to My Living Streets to log your miles and minutes wal…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 6, 2011

Legible London - will wayfinding = more walking?

Picture courtesy of Martin Deutsch via Flickr   Legible London pedestrian signs are being installed in parts of central London by Transport…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 14, 2011

Walking Wednesdays in Markfield park

FREE HEALTH WALK EVERY WEEK AT 11AM MEETING POINT: Crowland Road gate entrance of park (by pavilion), N15 Near South Tottenham overgrou…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 2, 2009

Improving walking and cycling routes in the Borough

Public footpaths across Haringey are to be improved with new signs, better maintenance and less clutter under a newly agreed nine year coun…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Danzigger

Making walking in London easier-Legible London

Have you heard of Legible London? It's a scheme designed to make walking around bits of London (South Bank, West End, Richmond at the momen…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 2, 2008

Haringey wins a Public Services Awards 2008

http://www.guardian.co.uk/winners-report/finding

Started by Adam

3 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service