Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'vet' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommend.... Zasman Vet Stroud Green

My dog had not been well , he suffered an injury and was treated by ZASMAN VETS Stroud Green Branch. They have been totally professional an…

Started by Jane

0 Jun 20, 2015

Low cost spaying & neutering?

Hello all- I've taken in a stray Tom cat. He's a lovely animal but needs to be fixed ASAP! Does anyone know of any good spaying/ neutering…

Started by Rachella

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by tigha

Animal care Surgery - Vet on Green Lanes/Fairfax Rd - Anyone have a review?

I'm looking for the nearest vets to my house to have my new kitten vacinated etc. This vet on yell.com is by far the closest (which is very…

Started by Clairy fairy

8 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by tigha

Does anyone know/is a vet that lives on the ladder and wouldnt mind seeing my sneezing kittie...

She started sneezing a couple of days ago but her eating and energy levels have been fine, and I have been keeping a watchful eye on her.  …

Started by Hannah Richardson

4 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by tigha

Vet recommendation? Close to ladder.

I know there have been other posts about vets but just wondering if there are any up to date recommendations. We are looking for a lovely,…

Started by pipplypig

8 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Tim Miller

Vets/spaying

Hello all, I need to get our cat spayed - does anyone have any recommendations for local vets? I did see the post about the Mayhew charity…

Started by Alex

6 May 29, 2012
Reply by Tom Campbell

Vet Recs (SoTo/Stamford Hill pref!)

Hi all. My kitten is coming to that age where a certain little operation is required, and to lessen the stress, I'd like to take him somewh…

Started by Abi

7 Aug 9, 2011

Needed: Vets that open on Sunday

Hi   Does anyone know any local vets that are open on Sundays?    Your help would very much appreciated!   Thanks   Nora 

Started by Nora Mulready

6 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Sam R

Vet recommendations for microchipping?

I'd like to get our cats microchipped - does anyone know of a reliable local vet who does this?

Started by Jen Wallis

12 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jane

Anyone know of a good Vet?

the cat's beeen fighting again

Started by Lee Andrews

15 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Caroline

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service