Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia not collecting refuse on scheduled days

This is the second time in a row now that Veolia have failed to collect our refuse.  Not just our's but our neighbours as well as far as I…

Started by Nanz

31 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Nanz

another rubbish question

Does anyone know how many black bins can a household have? my patience with haringey council (subcontracting veolia) is wearing really thin…

Started by Ruben

3 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Peter Chalk

A rubbish day in Harringay - Sunday 9 July

There has been a bit of support for taking photos of rubbish left on The Ladder streets on one day in the summer - Sunday 9 July. The idea…

Started by Michael Anderson

203 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

Declutter your front garden with small wheelie bins for free - time is running out

From 31st July you will need to pay £30 for a new wheelie bin. Now is the time to declutter your front garden for free with bins more in ke…

Started by Nick G-T

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Marian Leatherby

This one again... rubbish/recycling collection

Sorry if this is a repetitive topic on HoL. Even I have posted about it before. But here goes. I live on Green Lanes itself and after dropp…

Started by Jimbo

7 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Jimbo

Rubbish not being collected

Hey, I am on Fairfax road and our rubbish has not been collected for weeks. We have had to pile bags next to the bin now as the only altern…

Started by Annapurna

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Annapurna

Rubbish bins not collected / or times changed

I live on the ladder and thought that the rubbish in the black bins was due to be collected on the 25th Jan last week. They were not collec…

Started by A Brown

2 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

VEOLIA, what a job they do.

And yes I reported it via the Haringey app....

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Veolia not doing proper job

Nothing new this, but I'm sick of having only half my rubbish picked up. This morning they plucked a black bag out of the top and left the…

Started by Maddy

14 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Laura Miller

Changing council and/or Veolia policy on contaminated recycling

The council sets out a policy for when they see the wrong stuff in a green recycle bin: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/environment-and-waste/re

Started by CanadianMichael

21 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service