Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'traffic' (376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 mph for Wightman Road - consultation agreed

News from the Hornsey Journal The proposal to cut the limit from 30mph to 20mph and improve safety for Wightman Road, which links Turnpik…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Boy racers, manners & other delights of driving

The following was moved from the Sainsburys car park meltdown! discussion since it had taken the discussion off topic. By Joe Bailey 20 ho…

Started by Hugh

16 Nov 21, 2009

Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

It took me an hour and 15 minutes to leave Sainsbury's car park today and I had a torrent of abuse from a revolting irate man and witnessed…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

anyone know why there are huge traffic jams this morning (monday 9th nov)?

it is almost gridlock on some of the ladder roads

Started by Adam

16 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Anette

Accident outside The Beaconsfield

There appears to have been a nasty road accident outside The Beaconsfield. Looks like a pedestrian may have been hit by a bus. Green Lanes…

Started by AnnieH

33 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by phippsofacto

Is that it?

Various groups and individuals have been busy campaigning to the council over the last year or two to improve the 'quality of life' within…

Started by matt

12 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by matt

Routes to Play : children's safety to and from play areas

It's great to have lots of lovely open spaces and parks but that is only part of the story when it comes to helping kids to play. Traffic…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 12, 2009

Wightman Rd closed this evening

Apparently someone was doing a u-turn and someone else was going too fast to stop. Just by the pedestrian crossing at the top of Hampden Rd…

Started by John McMullan

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Interesting traffic article

LDN tweeted this to me and I thought it was interesting. File this one under “intensely counterintuitive.” A recent study has found that c…

Started by John McMullan

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by John D

Update on Harringay "Traffic Study"

I was at the Area Assembly again last night. Most of it was given over to an update on the Harringay Traffic Issue following the "Special A…

Started by Hugh

17 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service