Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support Local Indie Theatre!

Hi Harringay locals- I'm a local actor/theatre maker and I wanted to invite you to my solo show "Coming Clean: Life As A Naked House Cleane…

Started by Ethan

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Emma

Half the people who got Help to Buy didn't need help to buy

Which I suppose leads to the conclusion that a lot of people who did need help to buy didn't get Help to Buy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-p

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Apr 1, 2017

Affordable room for rent in East Haringey

A cosy room in a professional/student environment is now available until September -- with the possibility of renewing the contract after t…

Started by Thibaud

0 Feb 16, 2017

Large sunny room to rent in Seven Sisters

2014-06-03%2014.28.01.jpg

Started by Candy

4 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Edward Tattersfield

Looking for a room to rent - 9 to 29 April

Hi, Anybody has a room to rent from 9 to 29 April? This is for a student who will be doing a placement here in London. He is very focused o…

Started by Mary

2 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Penny A

1 bed flat to rent for the summer

My husband and I are off travelling for 3 months in June and need somebody to stay in our flat while we're gone. It's a spacious one-bed fi…

Started by Katie

5 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Irfan Hosic

What's the most interesting place to eat in the area?

What's the most interesting place to eat in the area? Graze or dinne? Tapas or full blown 3 course? Has to have 1: interesting / really nic…

Started by Katey Walter

25 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Kieran Cullen

Female looking for a room to rent in Wood Green, Bounds Green, Crouch End, Muswell Hill or nearby.

A female friend is in urgent need of a room to rent as her present home is unsatisfactory.  She can pay up to £115 a week. Less would be b…

Started by Neil

0 Dec 3, 2015

WANTED Short term let from 05/Jan to 25/April 2016

Hello Neighbors! I have friend coming for a Post Graduation at Kings College with her husband and 7yo daughter. They are looking for a plac…

Started by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

1 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Danielle Maone

Hornsey Town Hall (Development plans and petition.)

I am sure many residents in Harringay will have enjoyed the recent flourish of arts activities in Hornsey Town Hall. Recently Haringey Coun…

Started by Brian

1 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service