Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'theft' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARMED ROBBERY ON FERRY LANE ESTATE

Hi all The poor shopkeeper on Ferry Lane Estate was robbed at gun-point. His day's takings were stolen and a necklace and pendent of a cul…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Find that stolen camera.

I've just found out about this website which aims to reunite stolen cameras with their owners. It works by recognising the EXIF data embedd…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 30, 2011

Burgalry - Green Lanes

Hi, Yesterday evening I came home to find that our flat (above a fried chicken shop on Green Lanes) had been burgled. They have taken our l…

Started by Katie

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Stolen Bike

On Saturday 11 June at about 1.30pm, my son (aged 12) was 'relieved' of his Mongoose Crossway 850 bike.  He was out with his friends in Fal…

Started by Yvonne

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Yvonne

Milk thieves!

Just a head's up that two of my neighbours have recently had foodstuffs stolen from their doorsteps: milk and eggs from Waldeck Road, and a…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Antoinette

Motorbike theft scam

Motorbikes are being stolen by conmen pretending to buy vehicles up for sale. More here

Started by Liz

2 Jan 15, 2009

Cars being broken into

I have seen a number of vehicles that have had their windows smashed and stereos stolen on a number of Ladder Roads in the last couple of w…

Started by Birdy_Too

16 Dec 6, 2008

Sat Nav Theft From Vehicles

This from the Haringey Community Police Consultative Group: Currently Haringey is experiencing an increase in theft from vehicles and sat…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 25, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service