Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'st ann's hospital' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Anns Hospital Sell OFF - did you know?

I've had problems adding comment on the proper events page, IT defeats me, so have cut, pasted and edited. I really just wanted to say that…

Started by re johnson

21 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by re johnson

St Ann's Hospital Planning Application Now Online

I haven't had a chance to look yet, but it's clear that the presence of this major development will be made felt locally. The image abov…

Started by Hugh

45 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Rod Wells

What are We About to Lose in St Ann's Hospital?

On our way back from the pastures of Edmonton Green Tonight, on a whim we turned into St Ann's Hospital. Once right at the back of the hosp…

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Hugh

St Anns Hospital Plans

You still have a chance to write comments in. http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/ApplicationSearchServlet?PKID=274

Started by tania

0 Jul 23, 2014

St Ann's Hospital Con sultation

Consultation is currently taking place over proposals for the future of the St Ann's Hospital site, which is owned by Barnet, Enfield and H…

Started by Helen

9 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Helen

Exhibitions and Latest on Plans for Redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital

The current shape of St Ann's future   The following from Andrew Wright, Director of Strategic Development, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Me…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Whittington Hospital Land Sale to follow St Ann's Redevelopment

The Whittington Hospital has recently announced plans to sell off a significant part of its Archway site. In what I imagine is a picture…

Started by Hugh

8 May 3, 2013
Reply by Michele

St Ann's Hospital Development - What's happening

All Change at St Ann's Hospital       Original photo: © Danny Robinson reused from Geograph under a Creative Commons Licence.   Last week n…

Started by Hugh

6 Dec 19, 2012

St Ann's Hospital Development - Consultation Report

Following this summer's consultation on the future of the St Ann's Hospital site, Harringay Online has secured a copy of the consultatio…

Started by Hugh

7 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

St Ann's Hospital Consultation - last few days

For anyone who has been meaning to respond to the public consultation on the draft plans for St Ann's Hospital*, you must do so by this Fri…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

0 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service