Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'shelves' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OFFER Pine shelves pickup today N22

OFFER Pine shelves pickup today N22 Pine shelves available. Pickup from Wood Green today. H180 W84 D28cm Sturdy shelves in good condition.…

Started by Emily Wood

4 Apr 20, 2014

Free - narrow Ikea shelves (pair)

White. Used but good condition. Measurements 117.5 x 17 x 17 cm Collection asap, ideally one evening this week…  They are quite heavy, you…

Started by Emma

3 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Bethany

Does everyone have an IKEA shelving unit they want to give away/ sell for cheap?

A friend of mine has a need for an Expedit 5x5 which they are going to IKEA for on the weekend! The picture is below. Before they trek to y…

Started by Amy Nicholls

0 Oct 8, 2013

Free Wardrobe and Shelving unit to collect - near Turnpike Lane

a lovely little 50s style wardrobe (155x76x45 cm)  and an IKEA shelving unit (190x35x38 cm) can be also used horisontally. please text or…

Started by Marina Cosmetatos

0 Sep 28, 2013

Free Wire Metal Shelving

We are giving away great looking Ikea  metal shelves (now discontinued). There were pretty useful in the kitchen and will look good anywher…

Started by Lagal Linierek

7 May 10, 2013
Reply by Lagal Linierek

Free IKEA shelves

I have a set of IKEA shelves to give away to anyone interested. Just like the ones in the link below, but with one extra shelf (dimensions…

Started by Tony

0 Nov 4, 2012

Corner shelving unit £40

We have a lovely corner shelf unit that I'm sad to part with but don't have space for it in the new flat. It's just under 2m high, the fron…

Started by Nicole

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Nicole

Ikea Ivar Shelves £30

I have a set of Ikea Ivar shelves going for £30. They measure 226 x 83 x 30. The set comes with the two side panels, the cross bar, and 10…

Started by Nicole

0 Mar 27, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service