Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'service' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Service of Thanksgiving for the Dedication of St Paul's Church - THIS FRIDAY

Hi everyone!  As you may have gathered from previous posts, St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road is celebrating not one, but two anniversarie…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Jul 9, 2013

Celebrate with St. Paul's Harringay!

This year marks a very special year for St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road, as it is celebrating two important anniversaries.  First up, it…

0 May 22, 2013

Carols by Candlelight - St. Paul's Harringay - Wednesday, 19 December, 7.30 p.m.

Just a quick note to remind folks that St. Paul's Harringay will be having a "Carols by Candlelight" service this coming Wednesday, 19 Dece…

1 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Is there any local Christmas carol services?

Hi I know its a bit early - but we are staying in London this year and wondered what stuff to do locally -we have a 1 year old, so stuff th…

Started by Marika

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Marika

Small triumph with Service Charges

Anyone who pays services charges towards the home they live in, I've just confirmed a refund of some of those charges which is now going to…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Aug 4, 2012

Parking Permits - the new, even worse service!

I've just had the pleasure of interacting with our wonderful council parking service again, and thought others might find the tale a useful…

Started by Malcolm

64 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Bingate: terrible service from Veolia

At the beginning of September, our large green food waste bin went missing from the front of the house. It's happened a few times before, a…

Started by folko ono

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by tigha

Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

Awareness of libraries Can I offer a practical idea to promote the use of libraries? The suggestion is generally applicable, but I do of c…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Council needs to get its priorities right; Child 'C'

HARINGEY council spends too much on promoting itself through PR and not enough on what it supposed to be doing. The Evening Standard report…

Started by Clive Carter

21 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Who Is The Rudest Person in Harringay?

For no apparent reason, I invite suggestions for the rudest person providing any sort of customer service in Harringay. My off-the-cuff nom…

Started by Stuart

27 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service