Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'recycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas and New Year Refuse/Recycling Collection Arrangements

Full details here including what to do with your Christmas tree and recycling info. Designated Harringay sites for Christmas trees are #…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

Threat to Recycling Centre

It appears that Haringey council's attempts to be the greenest borough have taken a bit of a knock this week under the plans to develop the…

Started by PeterPiper

10 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Does Haringey Recycling programe - have a true Carbon footprint

Haringey has spent a fortune in Manpower / Plant / vehicles to carry out it's Recycling Plan Does it really produce a good Footprint Takin…

Started by Bob Ruggles

16 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Recycling Hen's Teeth

This discussion follows on from an earlier one which had got quite lengthy, so I'll start again. I have had a reply from Cllr Haley to my e…

Started by Omotn

0 Nov 7, 2008

Your old cooking oil can now be recycled and used to generate electricity

Residents across Haringey can now ensure that used cooking oil does not go to waste thanks to new collections on offer at the council's Reu…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 6, 2008

Charities who take furniture and or unwanted IT or electrical equipment. Know any?

Wonder if anyone can help with this? From time to time I get guilty and add a bit more to my wiki page about rubbish, recycling and waste…

Started by Liz

6 Nov 1, 2008

Turning rubbish into air miles

Imagine if only Sainsburies could put one of these recycling units in their car park ... Queues to use the reycling banks?? Fights breakin…

Started by Alison P

3 Oct 6, 2008

Getting 'paid' for recycling.

A high-tech system in the US scans radio-frequency ID tags embedded in recycling containers and weighs how much each household recycled tha…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 30, 2008

There ya go Mrs E, sharply increasing financial incentives to cleanliness........

With soaring oil prices, seems like there's a fortune to be made by Councils out of recycling.

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

North London Waste Plan

Message from the North London Waste Partnership: Councils in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest are…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service