Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'recycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrical 'stuff'- want to get rid of it!

Drawers full of wires and special plugs, headphones, modems, goodness knows what else. I dont even know what most of it is for let alone us…

Started by Ruth

9 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Another successful Christmas tree recycling effort at The Gardens Community Garden

Another successful collection of Christmas trees from the Gardens Community Garden this year saw 68 trees sent off to be mulched. Andy Ne…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 25, 2013

Recycling cables and phone chargers

Does anyone know whether these can be recycled? The centre at Hornsey accepts "electrical items" - not sure if they would be included in th…

Started by GillianM

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by GillianM

How to get rid of your Christmas tree

Aaargh! She's at it again. Barely have we hung the baubles on the branches and switched on the lights and Mrs Eds starts on about how to ge…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 6, 2013

donate your corks and bottle tops please for recycling -collection at hornsey vale community centre

Wondering what to do with those corks and beer bottle tops from yesterday's parties?? Hornsey Vale Community Centre (60, Mayfield Road N8…

Started by Rachel Fell

0 Jan 4, 2013

New waste collection arrangements: where we're at now

With the enforced retirement of the Community Volunteers from active duty, thank wheelies that Sustainable Haringey have stepped into the b…

Started by Liz

34 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by LSquared

TRAID Free Clothes Collections for Charity

Dear members!  A reminder that TRAID (the lovely charity I work for) are running free collections of your unwanted clothes / shoes.  You ca…

Started by Racheal Leigh

0 Oct 23, 2012

recycling survey - I just got this email - with a link to a survey

October 2012 Dear local resident   The Environment and Housing Scrutiny Panel is currently scrutinising the new waste and recycling service…

Started by Neil

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Recycling- Especially Electronics

I just got a new broadband router, and saw on the packaging that Virgin are part of a scheme to encourage recycling. I know there are oblig…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Charity offers on-request pick up of unwanted clothes & shoes!

Hello!  I live in Haringey and also work for the environmental  charity TRAID.  We are trialling a scheme across the borough, including Har…

Started by Leigh

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Leigh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service