Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'public transport' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boris' bike hire scheme: 6,000 bikes in 400 locations

Londoners will be able to pick up and drop off one of 6,000 bikes at 400 locations across the capital, Boris Johnson announced today, as he…

Started by Liz

12 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by RuthE

London tube and bus fares to rise

Travellers will have to pay for above-inflation public transport fare rises in the capital in the New Year. The daily cost of the London c…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Maddy

'W1' WIGHTMAN BUS PETITION : Fourth & Final Appeal

If you are one of the dozen HOLliers who expressed enthusiasm for a Wightman Bus over the past twenty weeks, would you like to move from ta…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

7 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Boris comes up trumps..

Thank you Boris for at last proving the point I've trying to make for quite a long time.. The BBC and others are reporting that Bus fares…

Started by StephenBln

0 Oct 15, 2009

Oyster phoneline team - as good as M&S

Yesterday I was in Town for a piece of work and half a conference. Very often when I travel now I use my pay-as-you-go Oyster, but since I…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 11, 2009

Map from Transport for London shows hottest spots on the Underground

A map compiled by Transport for London (TfL) has revealed the hottest spots on the Tube network, notorious for its lack of air-conditioning…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 24, 2009

London Transport - Bus Service Review Programme

The following from Joanne McCartney, Assembly Member for Enfield and Haringey, Greater London Authority : Transport for London are beginni…

Started by Hugh

57 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Liz

Questions or Gripes about Harringay Rail Services? Then Meet the Managers

First Capital Connect have started running Meet the Managers sessions which they bill as our opportunity to meet First Capital Connect seni…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 31, 2009

Oyster Pay as you go at Harringay & Hornsey

I was wondering where the use of Oyster pay-as-you-go at Harringay and Hornsey stations has got to. The only info turned up by search engin…

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Waiting for Godot - and the Wightman Bus

In a recent 'Irish Times' piece columnist Fintan O'Toole slates planned bus service cuts as affecting mainly areas with large numbers of el…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

27 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service