Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pollution' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For clean air, reduce traffic

Can't make it to the Haringey council's meetings, today & tomorrow, about air quality. I'm told by the Haringey Cycle Campaign that wha…

Started by Frederick Guy

6 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Dan

Jarelle FRANCIS, Green Party Candidate in Harringay by-election, answering questions about air pollution

Jarelle FRANCIS gives a clear message: pollution around Harringay ward - and in Haringey generally - is far too high and action to reduce…

Started by Martina Weitsch

17 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Martina Weitsch

Mayor of London announces plans to clean up London’s toxic air

The new Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has announced today that he will launch a formal policy consultation in a matter of weeks on a major p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

14 May 20, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey choking on toxic air pollutants

‘Our recent monitoring of NO2 levels in the air we breathe in Haringey has been truly shocking’ says Ronald Stewart, Green Party candidate…

Started by Martina Weitsch

14 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by michaelw

Green Lanes gridlock

I'm guessing that the Wightman Rd works have commenced because Green Lanes, St. Anns and even Woodlands Park Rd have ground to a halt. Avoi…

Started by

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by matt

Sick Rivers: the Lea and Moselle

A video by @TheoJThomas of the damage done by pollution to the Lea and Moselle, taken at Markfield Park last October. It was raining. And a…

Started by Liz

17 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Liz

Traffic pollution poses higher risk to children

A report from David Shukman, the BBC Environment correspondent on the alarming findings about “particulates”, produced in vehicle exhaust,…

Started by Liz

8 Dec 3, 2012

Misconnected pipes cause millions of litres of sewage to flow into our rivers daily

Not so long ago the issue of misconnected pipes on the Ladder was raised in a forum thread. The problem is that waste water, that should be…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Reducing Car use

So I was dropped past the Arena Shopping centre today. A luxury, but we'd just taken the dog to the Vet and my partner wanted to pick up so…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

27 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by hob

Air pollution alerts by text; low pollution walking routes online

A press release from Haringey Council altered me to two pollution checking services. The first offers either a web or a text based service…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service