Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great Local Plumber Recommended

I had a leak from my upstairs toilet into my Kitchen and Charlie came out within 2 hours of me calling him. Gave really good advice and tal…

Started by Zoe Hodge

3 Jan 30, 2021
Reply by Julie

Plumber recommendation - Neil Protheroe

We needed a plumber and found Neil's details here on Harringayonline. Great recommendation! Neil fitted us in as soon as he could and repla…

Started by Carmel

0 Dec 30, 2020

URGENT !! reliable BOILER repair person! (and a tip of who NOT to use!)

Hi Friends, Can anyone recommend a BOILER REPAIR person who you have actually used and been very happy with the service? A SAFE RECOMMENDAT…

Started by byl999

14 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by michaelw

Radiator

Hi i need a radiator putting back onto a wall and then making sure it is reconnected properly.  Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank…

Started by Sally

1 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by Charlie

Plumber needed - can anyone recommend for the ladder?

I need a new tap and filter fitted for the kitchen sink. Any local recommendations? Much appreciated. Ismail

Started by Ismail

2 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by Ismail

Radiator fixing to wall

Hi, I'm looking for someone to fix a radiator to a wall in my flat (Turnpike Lane) Thanks

Started by Sally

1 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

Plumber recommendation

We have a minor leak under the kitchen sink and would like someone to come and seal back the pipe. 

Started by kotkas

2 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by kotkas

Plumber - and am I allowed to use one?

Have a leaking cistern. Am I allowed to get a plumber to come and fix it? And is there a HoL-approved plumber that anyone can recommend?

Started by Cml

5 Jun 27, 2020
Reply by tigha

Plumber recommendations pls

Hello, we have a dripping tap and need a plumber to have a look at it. Can anyone recommend a plumber please? Thank you.

Started by Mimi

4 May 15, 2020
Reply by Jonas

Plumber - Neil Protheroe

I used Neil Protheroe after seeing the other posts on here. He came round quickly within a couple of days, gave a reasonable quote for a fe…

Started by Danny Sheehan

22 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by Graeme Holmes

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service