Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plasterer' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highly recommended painter, plasterer, decorator and carpenter

I have just recently had my entire ladder house replastered, repainted (inside and outside) and had some renovations done (creating a built…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

21 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by js

Plasterer

Hi there, We have had water leaking into the plaster of the bay window of our new house and need someone to take off the render on the insi…

Started by Rachel Davies

6 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by JP

Recommendation for Greg (Painter) - Excellent work

Greg was recommended to me on HOL a few months ago.  Greg recently painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job.  His attenti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Plasterer/decorator

Can anyone recommend a reasonable plasterer/decorator?. Some cracks have developed across my back room ceiling and am worried ceiling may…

Started by Louisa Spivack

4 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Louisa Spivack

Plasterer and decorator recommended

HI all I can recommend Greg, a plasterer and decorator who has done quite a lot of work in my house. He's very capable, polite, punctual a…

Started by Neil

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Harringay

A little shout out for HOL and tradesman I found here

We recently moved into the borough and had one of those moving experiences where everything broke or needed quite significant work doing to…

Started by Helene Moran

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Recommended Painter and Plasterer

Good references for two tradespeople I've used recently - both sourced from other recommendations here on HoL. Painter: Vince Girandola  07…

Started by abstractjuz

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Helene Moran

Local Builder, Plumber, Plasterer and Painter

Hi I am  putting this recommendation up for a local tradesman that has done a number of jobs for me over the last few months, and want to s…

Started by Ayesha

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by tigha

Builder & Plasterer

Can anyone recommend a builder to take down an internal structural wall and insert an RSJ? I am also looking for a good plasterer. Thanks…

Started by GMD

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service