Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting it off my chest about Green Lanes signage clutter!

The mood's got me so I'm going to have a good pommie whinge. Firstly, I detest the forest of estate agents' signs, street advertising and…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Liz

20 Storey Tower + 1,500 new Homes on Harringay's Doorstep. Had You heard about it?

Passed me by this one. Another hugely well publicised consultation then. The proposals: 1. 1300-1500 homes 2. Private spaces for family…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by TTTH

The Old Ale Emporium - Smoking Area Planned

If there are any smokers out there who really miss their pipe/cigar/ciggie with a pint, The Old Ale Emporium has submitted plans to build a…

Started by Birdy_Too

6 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Coming Soon to a House Near You?

I have been made aware that the Ladder appears to be in the midst of something of an renewed onslaught by developers who are turning houses…

Started by Hugh

34 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

Exhibition and Open Days for Hornsey Depot Redevelopment Plans

Visit Haringey Council's website at Exhibition and open days for Hornsey Depot redevelopment plans

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Muswell Hill residents up in arms about plans to build eco house in Edwardian street

A story in the Ham and High details the anguish of Connaught Gardens (multimap link) residents at plans a couple have submitted to knock do…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by matt

Licence Application for Betting Shop No. 3. Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News?

This morning I received notification that planning permission for the change of use of 48 Grand Parade was refused by Haringey Council. Th…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by TTTH

How London Concrete Got Planning Permission and how to Stop Something Simillar Happening again

The following message from Green N8 provides critical information on how we can all help shape the area we live in: Haringey Council is i…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 6, 2007

Update on Conversion of Flats to Houses on the Ladder

Following site member Dominic Rogers' recent question and my post on the conversion issue last week, the picture of the situation on this i…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Michael Anderson

New Web Service from Haringey Council

Haringey Council has just launched a new service to enable people to track works, planning applications and certain services by address or…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 4, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service