Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'passage' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Passage audit

A few weeks ago, Liz, Hugh, Adam and I carried out an audit of Harringay Passage with Chris Barker from Haringey Safer Streets.  It only to…

Started by Michael Anderson

19 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Help clear the passage

Update: Lots of people have volunteered, so we'll all be out at 10am Sunday. My number is 07766 990123 if you need to get salt or any other…

Started by Malcolm

94 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Betty Careless

Want to make Harringay Passage safer in the snow? Get your shovel out.... Sunday 5 Feb at midday.

A bunch of us are joining forces and doing our bit for the community at midday today (Sunday 5 Feb) to clear the snow on the passage so we…

Started by Michelle

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Flytipping builders of Lausanne Rd

The house opposite me is currently being converted into flats. They seem to be doing a good job and as of this morning I have a nicely pain…

Started by John McMullan

30 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Is the Harringay Passage Safe?

In the discussion on the recent incident in Mattison Road, John McMullan has been defending the safety record of the passge. Since that's n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Shovelling snow

How about some of you fit young cultured and arty types get out on this glorious evening and shovel snow from the front of your house and a…

Started by John McMullan

3 Dec 23, 2009

Gating the Ladder

How would you feel about gating the passage ways of the Ladder? I could be completely wrong (as I don't use the passageways) but it appears…

Started by TTTH

87 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Harringay's razor wire

The razor wire overhanging a fence in the Passage has been bugging me for some time. I can't be exact as to where it is, but I always see i…

Started by phippsofacto

25 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by matt

Harringay Passage

Does anyone know the correct spelling for the passage? Some of the signs say Harringay, others say Haringey, the same for A-Zs ad online ma…

Started by Birdy_Too

13 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Mugging in Seymour Road, Harringay Passage

We just found out from our neighbour, that his friend was mugged last Saturday, around 11pm, while walking past Harringay Passage. He was d…

Started by Anna T

58 May 13, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service