Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Full parking enforcement still in operation across the borough

Haringey council is still carrying out full parking enforcement across the borough. Drivers are reminded to park safely and in accordance w…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 5, 2020

Warning Sainsbury parking fines

Sainsbury Harringay is no longer open 24 hours and now opens at 7am. However if you park more than 10 minutes before opening you will be st…

Started by Rob

12 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by JJ B

Spare Visitor Parking Permits Green Lanes B (or A)

Hi, Does anyone have any spare daily visitor permits for Green Lanes B (or A would work too). I have ordered new ones but they haven't arr…

Started by Peter

8 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Brady

1 Day Visitor Parking Permit

Hi All,  Does anybody have a visitor parking permit for sale? or know anywhere that I could purchase one in person? Much appreciated Arran

Started by Arran

3 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Arran

Parking Enforcement to Resume on Monday 6 July

The following from Haringey: At the beginning of lockdown, Haringey Council stopped enforcing permit parking restrictions because we urgent…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Haringey to resume parking enforcement shortly

Just checked Haringey's website and on Wed they posted this update: Parking enforcement to resume - what to expect Full parking enforcement…

Started by Maddy

2 Jun 18, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Do I Need Parking Permits at the Moment?

Hi I'm trying to get some parking permits, but looking at the Harringay council website, it seems to suggest that permit parking is current…

Started by Joe

3 Jun 17, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

Parking Permit Consultation

Dear Permit Holder, Haringey Council is proposing to increase parking permit prices and introduce surcharges to diesel fuelled vehicles. Th…

Started by Rich

46 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey want to extend two-hour CPZ limit...

Haringey want to extend ALL two-hour CPZs across the entire borough. See this pdf on the Haringey Council website. They have slipped this i…

Started by Darren Jones

31 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

When's Parking Enforcement Restarting in Haringey?

Does anyone know what's happening with the parking at present? I haven't seen any wardens and there's nothing on Haringey website.

Started by Maddy

20 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service