Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey to remove free Sunday parking in pay-to-park spaces on residential roads

Last week Haringey Council published a traffic management order (TMO) announcing that it would stop free Sunday parking in stop-and-shop sp…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Oct 16, 2021
Reply by Guy

Visitors Parking Permits - no 2021 to scratch

Hello! So I have lots of visitors permits due to this years pandemic and no one coming to visit us.. I have only noticed that there is no 2…

Started by Aeryn P

68 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by Miriam De Andres

New Parking Haringey Charges

To cut a very long email short, below are the major changes. No start date is given. A £10 increase across all existing parking permit cha…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by Don

CPZ boundaries

Have Haringey council revised the cpz boundaries? just checked the inner boundary roads, and the area looks much smaller. I wanted to help…

Started by kenneth

9 Aug 4, 2021
Reply by AndrewAW1

Parking- Number plate change

Hello Folks of Harringay! I have just bought myself a personalised reg and applied it to my car. Forgot to think about my parking permit! I…

Started by CTHarringay

10 Mar 26, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Day parking permits

Our freeholder has sprung some works on us tomorrow and wanted to help the contractors as much as possible.  I only have a few 1 hour permi…

Started by TTTH

3 Mar 16, 2021
Reply by TTTH

Parking - Alexandra Palace and Park

Does anyone know the reason for blocking all the free parking space around Alexandra Palace & Alexandra Palace Way? Free parking is a…

Started by Guy

22 Feb 18, 2021
Reply by Guy

Visitors parking permits expiring 2020

These have been extended til June 2021 - see main discussions.

Started by Christine

5 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by tigha

Visitor parking permits

Hi there In order to stay in London and obey Tier 4 lockdown rules we are now stuck with a family member's car that we don't have a parking…

Started by lucys

4 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by lucys

Shame on Haringey Council and Network Rail

Through the course of the silly matter of the lethal broken bollard on Hampden Road by Hornsey Station, I learned that there's a Brexit A…

Started by Hugh

16 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service