Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who's parking in your street at night?

On Sunday night I was helping one of the mysterious big van drivers in my street get out of the snow. He obviously didn't have a shovel in…

Started by John McMullan

12 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Survey: Do you agree with council plans to raise Resident Permit fees by 60%?

UPDATE 16 Nov: the survey trend has been the same all the way through. Although the survey is still open I have sent the percentages throu…

Started by matt

80 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Pavements Are For People

Thought I would share this blog post by Peter Guest from the blog Parking World (yes there really is a blog for everything, isn't there?) w…

Started by Liz

5 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Wood Green parking shop (& charging for parking in Haringey)

Am I alone in dreading a visit to the parking shop in Wood Green. It's easier (and pleasanter) to borrow money from a bank than buy a permi…

Started by Al

52 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Parking on bank holidays

I'm really confused. Am I able to park on the Ladder with no residents permit this Monday? the council's web-site says: Parking Restrictio…

Started by Anette

3 May 29, 2010
Reply by Anette

Hewitt and Allison Road - resurfacing and penalty charge notices

I was totally appalled this morning to find a PCN on my car parked in Allison Road (due to the resurfacing of Hewitt Road) - apparently a s…

Started by Harringay

50 May 11, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Pavement Parking Damages Communities

Living Streets have just released a resource pack on pavement parking. In summary, they say it's a bummer. This is an interesting resource…

Started by Hugh

21 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

How can we get more Street Car bays on the ladder?

We decided to give up our own car in lieu of Street Car Club membership about a year ago.  Despite seeing two separate in the local Haringe…

Started by Antoinette

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Cat

Great parking scam

I have been getting the train to work a lot lately. This morning I noticed someone (smart looking bloke in a suit) park an L200 double-cab…

Started by John McMullan

0 Jan 22, 2010

Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

Hello, Basically do not do this: it is illegal in the Borough of Haringey: but not in every borough. It is a fine of £150 reduced to £90 as…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

22 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service