Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'park' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kurdish New Year

Kurdish New Year was yesterday, according to the posters down Green Lanes and the sizeable event going on atop the hill in Finsbury Park. …

Started by Mr Growbag

0 Mar 28, 2011

TO LET: N4

Hi,   I have a very good quality property for rent from April 1.  I am interested to hear from people off Harringayonline who would like a…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by TTTH

Grey bag, presumed missing, left in Fairlands Park, Sunday

Just realized now that I left a grey, canvas nappy bag, containing lots of baby stuff plus my camera, in the lovely new Fairlands Park on S…

Started by Jo W

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by matt

Pervert in the Park

I was walking the dog in Finsbury Park at about 7pm this evening when I noticed a man standing in the formal gardens next to the lake. He w…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

9 May 20, 2010
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

Fatal Stabbing at Finsbury Park (last night)

Don't know if the HOL newswire has picked this up already (in which case admin, please feel free to delete this thread), but this happened…

Started by Mr Growbag

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Community Dig in Hornsey Park!

Corner of Hornsey Park Road  and Clarendon Road, N8, (literally across the road from Harringay): We are organising a working party on the…

Started by C Hulse

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Should Finsbury Park be a secular space?

The Friends of Finsbury Park are revisiting our events policy.One of the questions we need to answer is whether or not we support religious…

Started by anne barwick

91 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by anne barwick

Gunpowder Park

Heard of this? I hadn't. Gunpowder Park is 90 hectares of new country park for the benefit of people, wildlife and the arts. Since its ope…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by alistairj

Party in the park needs you

We're looking for residents who would like to demonstrate / teach a special skill at this event, it could be anything like dancing, arts &a…

Started by Anette

8 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Anette

The "Ladder" name

Like it? I hadn't really thought about it till the other day (waaayyy too much time on my hands), but, I don't like it. We always say we l…

Started by Hugh

17 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Paul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service