Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'painter' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painting and decorating.

If anyone is looking for a painter/decorator, I would highly recommend Tina and her team. We've had quite a lot done recently, and we're re…

Started by Sticky beak

0 Jul 20, 2020

Painter/Decorator - recommendation

Following several recommendations already on this site, I recently hired Michail Kogios to paint the interior of my flat (all rooms - walls…

Started by Helen E

0 Jul 16, 2020

Excellent painter/decorator, internal and external

Nick Roche, 079 0634 9565, has painted my windows and sills and done an excellent job, dealing with rather a lot of rotten wood and levelli…

Started by Catharine Perry

1 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by arsenal delight

Looking for someone for Painting, Floor Sanding and odd Jobs

Hello I am trying to support a young woman who has come out of the care system. She has been allocated a flat in Crouch End but it is total…

Started by bamako

4 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by bamako

Painter/decorator recommendation

I followed the recommendations on this forum and am very pleased with the painting/decorating that Michail Kogios has just finished for us.…

Started by Bridget Atherton

0 Jun 15, 2020

Decorator - Michail

Decorator - Michail  Michial did a fantastic job of painting my large open plan kitchen dining area. They were conscientious and took grea…

Started by Steph

1 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by TD83

Michail Kogios - painter recommendation

If you're looking for a painter/decorator I can highly recommend Michail who we found on here and has lived up to the previous recommendati…

Started by jude hick

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by piolabar

Recommended painter and decorator

After seeing a similar post to this one, we recently used Michail (077 4345 9792) to repaint our whole house following a loft conversion. A…

Started by Tom Mowat

4 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Tom Mowat

Recommendation for Greg Spray Painter

To anyone looking for a plasterer and painter I can't recommend him enough.  Greg provided a good quote, delivered an excellent standard of…

Started by Mr Sam Smith

5 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Mr Sam Smith

Michail Kogios - Great Paint Job

I had Michail just finish painting my mezzanine and main bedroom which had a very high ceiling. The finish is high quality and he was very…

Started by Glyn

2 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Glyn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service