Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where did I take this photo?

Taken this morning, very locally.

Started by Maddy

8 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Sharon

New River History

I came across this document a while back and thought I would scan and share it. The%20New%20River-%20For%20the%20Islington%20Festival%20197…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Aug 21, 2012

Surface of New River Path following closure

Has anyone else noticed that Thames Water have added a layer of rubble to the top of the path for the first 100 yards or so from the Hornse…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Kids throwing rocks at windows from the New River

We have some friends who live on Wightman Road Road near the Greek Church backing onto the New River. The last few nights and day there has…

Started by Sarah

15 Aug 15, 2012

Have people noticed how low the New River's got?

Last week the water went black for a few days which we thought was the wash from cleaning the weeds at the bottom.  This week the water lev…

Started by RussellV

37 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by John D

FLOOD ALERT

The New River has risen 2 feet since 5 o'clock and is now almost at the top of the banks. If it rises any more it will flood into adjacent…

Started by John D

31 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by John D

Manor House PACT - a million for Manor House?

We are trying to get £1 million for Manor House - please feed in your views if you live in the area - check the map here: http://transition…

Started by Jo Homan

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jo Homan

Fancy a shag?

...if so, you'll be happy to know there was one along the New River on Pemberton this week. What did you think I was suggesting? http://www…

Started by

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Marc Allen

Volunteer for Big Waterways Clean Up 2012: (and spare a thought for our New River)

Big Waterways Clean Up 2012 is a London 2012 campaign to improve the East London’s waterways by July 2012. The aim is to connect Londoners…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Rory Bergin

Swan in my garden

This handsome fellow has found his way into my garden - I know not how -  and I doubt whether he will be able to find his way out unaided. …

Started by Dick Harris

20 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service