Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New River Clean-up Planning Meeting Notes

Thank you to those who attended a very successful planning meeting on Friday morning. We were most grateful to Carolina at the Manor House…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

0 Apr 18, 2016

Kingfisher Sighting

Just to let the people of Harringay know that I spotted a KINGFISHER on the new river a couple of days ago. I was amazed and delighted. Tri…

Started by Alice Mezzo

7 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Eilidh

Duck relief

Pleased to see the new embankment on the New River in Finsbury Park - nice job. But even more pleased to see they thought to put a duck lad…

Started by rosyrose

3 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by tigha

New River Action Group?

I work for CleanupUK's Beautiful Boroughs Project - supporting people to clean up the areas in which they live in 10 London boroughs. I hav…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

0 Jul 22, 2015

What's with the New River?

Looking very low and scruffy at the moment. Is it just low rainfall or is there something going on? I'm told the section of the NRP between…

Started by rosyrose

2 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

River (Not) Deep, Mountain High in Harringay

Walking by with my camera last night, I noticed that the New River is very low again. But Hewitt was looking positively ski-slope like:

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Sharon

Blog & Images Posts About New River

A few years after starting HoL, we retired the blog section because we couldn't make it work how we wanted it to. However there remain some…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 28, 2015

Ally Pally Looking Fine and Dandy in Today's Summer Sun

Click the image for a better resolution Quite by accident, I found a new viewpoint of Ally Pally today. She were looking reet royal in the…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Piggy-Back Swan

Walking along the New River near Hornsey this afternoon, I heard an extraordinary kerfuffle. Looking round, I saw that a large swan was cha…

Started by Hugh

0 May 30, 2015

A New River Park

I stumbled across these pictures on the web tonight. They were part of the 'A High Line for London' competition, a showcase of green infr…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service