Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'loft conversion' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Builder Recommendation for Loft Conversion and Roof Terrace Extension

Hello, I have planning permission for a loft conversion and roof terrace extension. I am looking for a reliable builder who can undertake b…

Started by Henry Melville

9 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by MD

Loft conversion recommendations

Hi We are looking to convert our loft to add an extra room and bathroom imminently. Can anyone reccomended a really good and trustworthy co…

Started by Sonia Davda

34 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Debbie McKee

Loft conversion companies - recommendations needed

Can anyone recommend a company to design and build a loft conversion? Great workmanship, on time, reasonably priced :) Thanks

Started by Mrs Baylis

15 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Debbie McKee

Water pressure - loft conversion

Hi,  Recently had a disaster of a loft conversion (with Landmark Lofts) and although we've luckily managed to resolve most of the issues, o…

Started by TimE

7 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by TimE

Are ALB lofts still operating in the area?

Hi all, I had an ALB lofts loft conversion done a couple of years ago. Just wondering if anyone knows whether they're still operating? Man…

Started by AxP

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by snowfall

Recommendation for loft conversion company or builder?

Has anyone had their loft converted recently and if so would  you recommend the company you used?  Looking for a reliable company who take…

Started by Mairead

12 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Gerard Tighe

Loft conversion - freeholder premium

I'm looking for some advice on doing a loft conversion on a lease hold flat. We're in the middle of a dispute with our freeholder. After si…

Started by Rainbow_carnage

8 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Rainbow_carnage

Loft Conversion - recommendations for builders

My friend is going to convert her loft. Has anyone had a loft conversion in the last few years and would they recommend the company that di…

Started by Gillian Price

15 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Gillian Price

Builder Reccomendations

Hi, we are looking for a reliable builder who can take on a double conversion - loft and kitchen. If anyone has any reccomendations would b…

Started by Kinger

3 Feb 16, 2018

Loft Conversion Recommendations

I'm looking to get my loft converted on the ladder.  I'm basically looking for a company that can take care of pretty much everything. I've…

Started by Rich

7 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Robert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service