Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'litter' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Litter "is associated with depleted civic trust...and lower community pride"

Although this study was carried out in the US, its main findings are likely to reflect how people feel about litter, parks and public space…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 9, 2017

Pemberton Road persistent flytippers

I know who you are and I have reported you. This is not acceptable.

Started by Lauren

32 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

My Response to Litter Enforcement

I wanted to reply to the council for their recently published efforts on tackling street littering. It's a great move but I think there are…

Started by ZNers

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by AlexConx

Alfoxton Rubbish Dump

Here's the legendary Alfoxton Avenue dump. It's a permanent fixture. It's never clean or cleared out but the bin lorries to stop and empty…

Started by NeilT

10 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Why do people drop cigarette butts?

I saw a programme the other day where on-the-spot fines were being issued to people dropping cigarette butts in another town ( I can't reme…

Started by Maddy

20 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Geraldine

Nominate a local 'grot spot' as part of Keep Britain Tidy's 'Clean for the Queen' campaign.

Clean for the Queen link Just thought I would let you all know that the the 31st January is the last day to get your nominations in for lo…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

12 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Lanner

Come to the Noel Park Community Cleanup tomorrow in Russell Park, N22.

Noel Park Net Link Time: November 21, 2015 from 12pm to 2pmLocation: Russell ParkStreet: RussellCity/Town: Noel Park, N22Website or Map:…

1 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Sarah - CleanupUK

A charity dedicated to tackling the problem of litter & fly tipping want to help clean up your neighbourhood...

Beautiful Boroughs Project Launch for the London Borough of Haringey  We would like to invite you to:    CleanupUK's Beautiful B…

2 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Sarah - CleanupUK

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Volunteer Street Clean at BRUCE GROVE, 10am Saturday October 25th @ Bruce Grove Station

Anybody interested in participating in our street clean group, we're meeting at 10am on Saturday 25th October at Bruce Grove Station. We h…

Started by Rmacleansmith

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Katie K

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service