Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

Two-thirds of St Ann's Hospital site is due to be sold for private housing development. With only 14% of homes classed as 'affordable', cu…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Huge housing development proposed at 500 White Hart Lane

I would like to draw Haringey Online members' attention to the proposal that is currently going through Haringey Council's planning process…

Started by Sean Wallis

33 Jul 6, 2016

Comments re. new Hampden Rd / Railway approach development

Hi HOLers, I am late in getting round to viewing the latest proposed development at Hornsey Railway / Hampden Rd planning ref: HGY/2016/157…

Started by AxP

6 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

Report from MIPIM, Cannes.

Paul Burnham A Haringey Council team are today cynically promoting their housing demolition and social cleansing plans as "regeneratio…

Started by pamish

3 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Heartlands Development exhibition, 13th Jan 2016

National Grid has organised a display and will be on hand to answer questions about the next steps in the redevelopment of Heartlands, ahea…

Started by C Hulse

8 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by C Hulse

On-going problem with Haringey Housing Benefit dept

Hello,  Hoping someone can give me some advice/ideas on how to solve a current problem with the Haringey Housing Benefit team.  I won't go…

Started by Caroline Murray

12 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Murray

Developer of Flats Behind Langham Seeks Removal of Affordable Housing Requirement

Last year an Enfield-based developer was given planning permission to build a block of ten flats of a plot of land behind the Langham Clu…

Started by Hugh

21 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by andy h

Out of the frying pan …

THIS article talks about building housing on former racecourses and in that context, mentions the former 'Frying Pan' racecourse at Alexand…

Started by Clive Carter

17 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Straw Cat

Home swap - new eco-friendly two bedroom flat for grabs

Hello everyone  I am looking to swap homes with another council or housing association tenant. I have a great flat with two double bedroom…

Started by Jo

3 Jun 21, 2015

'over time Black residents in Haringey may not benefit from the plans to build more homes'

Briefing paper produced by Haringey Defend Council Housing for the Selby Trust 'Race to Equality' event on Friday 22nd May 2015. +++++++…

Started by Martin Ball

5 May 24, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service