Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poor Doors in Harringay are here!

The new development at Hornsey Railway station will, despite planning permission not being given for this, have separate doors for privatel…

Started by John McMullan

8 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Those overseas sales begin

If you're not a regular reader of the South China Morning Post, you may not have seen this advertorial. Tottenham regeneration is London's…

Started by pamish

6 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Smithoix

Hampden Rd development finally on sale to hoi poloi

The development at Hampden Rd is finally on the market to the likes of us. In my experience this means it hasn't sold well overseas (we don…

Started by John McMullan

28 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Calling people renting from a private landlord to participate in academic research.

Are you renting from a private landlord in the London borough of Haringey? If so, I would like to invite you to participate in an academic…

Started by Tatiana

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

Aussie Corporation Lendlease set to take over Haringey's public land in 20 year deal

Has anyone else seen that the council are currently tendering for a 20 year deal to take over their land holdings? They're not making a sec…

Started by John McMullan

24 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

QUESTION HARINGEY'S CHAOTIC DEVELOPMENT PLANS

Hi there lovely local people,  Here on Bradley Road, Wood Green, we're worried about Haringey's chaotic development plans. We're asking the…

Started by Cat Howarth

14 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

Sadiq Khan approves tower schemes rejected by Haringey

According to today's Architects' Journal, the mayor of London has given the OK to two high-rise schemes that had been opposed by the boroug…

Started by Stephen Games

7 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by JJ B

HMO Licensing to be stepped up in Harringay

I'm attaching a copy of notes from this week's Cabinet meeting detailing additional controls Haringey Council will be putting in place on H…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Jeremy Cassidy

Haringey Council Slows Down Major Development and Regeneration Plans to Allow for More Scrutiny and Consultation

At the Overview and Scrutiny Committee (OSC) on 17 January 2017, councillors debated a report on the governance arrangements for the propos…

Started by Martina Weitsch

4 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Meg Goodman

What help is offered for single mums?

Hi, I have a friend who has found out she's pregnant. She can only stay with family for a limited amount of time as they do not have space…

Started by Gemma

3 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service