Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'house painter' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for Gareth Monroe

I found Gareth's number via Harringay online and would happily recommend him for repointing and exterior paintwork. He is friendly, reliabl…

Started by Katie T

0 Nov 10, 2020

Painter Needed - Exterior Walls

Morning all, Can anyone recommend a local painter/decorator for exterior work please? We would like the back of our house painting in N15.…

Started by JoLu

0 Jul 4, 2020

Recommendation wanted for painter for house exterior

Looking to get my mid terrace house painted, we are N15, Seven Sisters area. Any recent recommendations? 

Started by Leah

2 Jun 1, 2020
Reply by TD83

Painting Pebble-dash

hello- can anyone recommend anyone who could paint the pebble dash exteriors of our house. At the moment its a dirty brown-grey sort of col…

Started by Sarfraz

1 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Front of House painting

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone to paint the front of a ladder house - masonry and windows. Also any idea of cost - it's o…

Started by adamvietnam

3 Jun 14, 2019

External Painter?

Hello - Can anyone recommend a painter to do the outside of the house (I'm in  Seaford Road).  It needs someone who can do minor repairs to…

Started by Su Brown

5 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Su Brown

House repainting/restoring

Hi, I know there are lots of threads on here about this already, but I can't find any recent ones. Have a 3 bed on the ladder, which is alr…

Started by Rob

3 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Painter and Decorator

We've just had a lot of work done on our house and I want to recommend my painter & decorator. He's nearly finished the interior and th…

Started by Rajinald

0 Mar 31, 2017

exterior house painter

I Have a typical 3 bed terrace on the ladder. The Exterior is painted but now looking shabby. Can anyone recommend someone to paint the bri…

Started by Lizzie R

3 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Recommend a painter? (external)

Can anyone recommend a good painter - back of our house is looking very shabby and we need to start thinking about sorting it out.    I've…

Started by n22 person

4 Oct 7, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service