Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hmo' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMO planning application- Roseberry Gardens

There is a new planning application for an HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) in Roseberry Gardens, deadline for comments to Haringey coun…

Started by Lucia

49 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

102 Warham Road application to develop a HMO

Morning all, This has been discussed elsewhere on a historical thread harking back to an older application at the same address. I thought I…

Started by Tom

1 Mar 7, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

102 Warham Road Appeal

Comments on 102 Warham Road an illegal conversion into a large HMO are now being invited by The Planning Inspectorate. The case can be foun…

Started by HoL Site Admin

15 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Hugh

HMO Application: 17 Falkland Road

Those of you who live in the north ladder and with children attending North Harringay Primary School might be interested in the planning ap…

Started by Miss Claire

2 Nov 29, 2021
Reply by Regina

Two-bedroom house to be built in a garden on the Ladder

I just received a letter (see attachment) from the Haringey Planning Service. It's about a planning application for a 2-bedroom house, to b…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

37 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Hugh

HMO application - Avondale Road - for *NINE* occupants

Hello, I would like to make people aware of a planning application to turn a property on Avondale Road into a 6 bed, 9 occupants HMO. Appl…

Started by Avondale Resident

9 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by Al

Rented Property Licensing Scheme

Changes have come into effect that extend enforcement of a licensing scheme for larger rented properties. The scheme is designed to target…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Haringey private sector property licensing consultation

Consultation on proposals to require landlords within specified areas of the borough to obtain a licence to rent has opened. http://www.har

Started by Michael Anderson

9 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

HMO Licensing to be stepped up in Harringay

I'm attaching a copy of notes from this week's Cabinet meeting detailing additional controls Haringey Council will be putting in place on H…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Jeremy Cassidy

neighbour's building work exceed size granted via certificate of lawfulness - what to do?

Hi, we've got ongoing issues with our neighbours who run the house next to us as 'slum landlords' and do rogue building activities. I'd pos…

Started by Tina S

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service