Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP NEEDED Online child protection

For my masters dissertation, I'm researching whether current methods for protecting children online are working. I'm looking for UK-based p…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Sophie Smith

Fundraising!

Hi All,  A group from my work is riding in the London to Amsterdam charity bike ride to raise money for Children with Cancer. This is a gr…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Can Anyone Recommend a Reliable, Cheap, CORGI Registered Plumber.

hello. I am a boiler. I can heat a house, but I refuse to produce hot water, despite being hit, pleaded with, twiddled, and researched. I a…

Started by Simon Key

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Iona

Help find a kitten a home?

I've one black boy kitten remaining from this lovely litter of 5. He's ready to be rehomed from this Friday. These stray kittens were rescu…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by tigha

Need some ironing done on a weekly basis

Can anyone help me? I need somebody to come over to my house on a weekly basis to iron shirts and trousers - about 20 in total. My postcode…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Looking for volunteer plasterer/builder help to enable an art project in Turnpike Lane

You may be aware of the Sustrans DIY Streets – Turnpike Lane/West Green project that has been going on over the last two years to improve t…

Started by Julia

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Julia

Visitor parking permits. An urgent appeal.

Hi everyone   We have purchased a newish car and have realised we only have 2 hour visitor parking permits.   Can anyone sell us some daily…

Started by Rajinald

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rajinald

Volunteers needed to set up and clear away for the Party in the Park 13th July

It's all coming together and looks like it is going to be a good one. If you can be at the Open Space in Falkland/Fairfax at about 10 of th…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 2, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service