Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Website Design - Help Wanted

Hi,  Looking for some help/advice to progress the design and function of my website. Basic framework is built in Wix but need to structure…

Started by Grace

3 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by V&M

Lost young tabby cat - have you seen him?

Our boy Loki went missing last night and we're very worried he may have got into someone else's garden and got trapped, as he's not used to…

Started by Emma

4 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by tulips

Holy Trinity Foodbank, Stroud Green, Haringey

Hi folks, if you are struggling to feed your family or have some food you can donate, the Holy Trinity Foodbank Stroud Green is open every…

Started by luminitepr

0 Jun 29, 2017

Half the people who got Help to Buy didn't need help to buy

Which I suppose leads to the conclusion that a lot of people who did need help to buy didn't get Help to Buy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-p

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Apr 1, 2017

What help is offered for single mums?

Hi, I have a friend who has found out she's pregnant. She can only stay with family for a limited amount of time as they do not have space…

Started by Gemma

3 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

I NEED A COPY OF conde nast BRIDES MAGAZINE - JAN-FEB EDITION WITH WEDDING PLANNER

It's urgent, people! I need a copy of Brides magazine JAN/FEB-2016 - well, actually,  i just need the WEDDING PLANNER little booklet suppl…

Started by byl999

3 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Female cyclists available for interview?

Hi all, I'm a third year student at UCL living on Lothair Road. This month I am doing my dissertation research, which involves interviewing…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Willson

26 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by tigha

Good news in all the bleakness

With all the recent horror in the news, it's good to see a more positive story emerge. Local cafe Snug was hit by a devastating fire recent…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Mimi

Tottenham Community Choir needs help creating midi files

We are looking for someone to help us create audio midi files from scores for our repertoire.  We're not able to pay at the moment but you…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Rob H

Lost red and white dotty purse - have you seen it

It's a long shot but such is my belief in the power of HOL. I lost (or was pickpocketed?) my purse yesterday around lunchtime between the m…

Started by shilps2

0 Feb 4, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service