Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'heating engineer' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone recommend a good Heating Engineer/stroke plumber?

Hi I'm having some problems with our heating system. Has anyone used anyone good that doesn't cost the earth? Thanks Richard

Started by Penguin

8 Feb 26, 2013

Looking for a registered gas safety engineer to replace one radiator. Any recommendations?

Hi there, Having called some of the recommended plumbers/engineers on previous threads, I am looking for any other recommendations for a pe…

Started by Taz Gray

10 Feb 26, 2013

Can Anyone Recommend a Reliable, Cheap, CORGI Registered Plumber.

hello. I am a boiler. I can heat a house, but I refuse to produce hot water, despite being hit, pleaded with, twiddled, and researched. I a…

Started by Simon Key

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Iona

A little shout out for HOL and tradesman I found here

We recently moved into the borough and had one of those moving experiences where everything broke or needed quite significant work doing to…

Started by Helene Moran

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

CG Gas Moving- new address and details

Hi all CG Gas is moving off Green Lanes and will be operating under the name of A&P Gas Contractors Ltd. They wont have a shop any long…

Started by Ruth

0 May 28, 2012

Corgi Boiler man - any recommendations?

Hi there- very grateful for any advice. Our boiler looks like its given up and we have no central heating and are washing with a kettle - o…

Started by Charlotte

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by tania

Flue lining recommendations please?

We are looking at lining our kitchen chimney and installing a small stove.   Can anyone recommend a good guy or company to line our chimney…

Started by Brin

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Brin

Gas fitter

I need to find a good, etc, etc, gas fitter to do a relatively, I think, simple repair to a coal effect gas fire. Any recommendations anyon…

Started by Jeremy Bevan

6 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Bevan

Warning about Unnecessary Work , and a recommendation for a good Boiler/ Central Heating Technician

Hi All,   Not sure if it's the done thing to post about bad service but this has got my blood boiling a little. A few weeks ago our newish…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Betty Careless

Boiler needs servicing

The cold snap seems to be slowly killing our combi boiler. Desperate for someone to come and have a look at it over the next few days befor…

Started by Hugh D

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by DavidJ

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service