Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'garden' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edible crops galore

With all this sunny weather, everything in the garden is booming and we are picking raspberries every day.  My newly established gooseberry…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Unwanted water butts?

Hello all - I'm looking to increase my rainwater collection capabilities and before embarking on buying a new water butt thought perhaps so…

Started by Mig G

8 May 8, 2022
Reply by Mig G

Does anyone know someone who fixes pressure washers?

My trusty Wickes pressure washer went from working perfectly to a thin stream mid-clean today. It sounds like maybe there is an issue with…

Started by adamvietnam

2 May 5, 2022
Reply by adamvietnam

Second edible crop of the year

Here are a few spears of asparagus.  A treat which should go on giving for most of May.

Started by Dick Harris

6 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

Free - lots of Carex 'Ice Dance' (Japanese sedge) plants

We've removed two large clumps of Carex Ice Dance to make room for different plants. They are vigorous growers happy to be left alone all y…

Started by EMcB

5 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by EMcB

Garden Roller

Does anyone have a garden roller they would consider lending me for or at this Easter Weekend.  Thank you in advance.

Started by Jay

2 Apr 12, 2022
Reply by EMC2

Free garden soil

Hello, I have about 70 bags of good garden topsoil that has been dug up because of a small building project.  If anyone would like some ple…

Started by Danielle

3 Mar 26, 2022
Reply by Danielle

Wanted: Gardener/Builder to quote for front garden landscaping

I live in the Gardens and need a gardener / builder / person to help redo my front garden. The garden is currently completely paved over an…

Started by LondonN4

5 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by js

Patio sub base material approx 1m3 - free

After lifting up a small section of patio in our garden, we discovered a huge amount of sub base was used to lay it. We have approximately…

Started by EMcB

0 Feb 8, 2022

Field mouse dead on my door step

Here is the pretty little thing I found lying out the back on the step into the laundry.  No sign as to why it died.  Perhaps something fri…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Xavier

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service