Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gambling' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Review of the clustering of betting shops in Haringey - an invitation

I've just been forwarded the attached invitation (see below this post) to contribute to a review of the clustering of betting shops in Hari…

Started by Hugh

10 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Gambling application at Alexandra Palace

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/index/business/licensing_regulations/licensing/licensing_representations/licensing_applications_under_consultati

Started by Omotn

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Lesley Ramm

an' he's gonna put more money in, an' he's gonna to lose it all"

CONVERSATION overhead this afternoon in Green Lanes, while passing one of Ladbrokes' two betting shops. In the recessed doorway, a teenage…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Council to research effects of Gambling Act

This from Haringey Council's Website: Haringey Council is commissioning research on the effects of the Gambling Act 2005 and its impact on…

Started by Hugh

24 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Harringay Betting Shops on BBC TV tomorrow

Harringay betting shops will be part of the conversation on the Politics Show London on Sunday at 12:40pm when the conversation will be abo…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

The changing pattern of betting shops in Harringay since the gambling act

In my post a couple of weeks ago, I mapped betting shops in Haringey. Since then Daliah Barrett in Haringey Licensing team has been very h…

Started by Hugh

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Another betting shop?

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted about this, but I undestand that the former Burger King (junction of Turnpike Lane and Wood Green…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

The Campaign Against The Proliferation of Betting Shops

Dear all, Late last year, members from this forum wrote to me regarding your concerns about the problems of betting shop clustering. I ha…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

43 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

Mapping Betting Shops in Haringey

Give a boy a new toy and he has to play. So, I discovered a new toy designed for journalists last week and used it to create a map of the…

Started by Hugh

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Today's betting shop protest attracting scores of signatures ...

THE protest this afternoon against the possible Paddy Power betting shop is attracting scores of signatures from passers-by. Yet another be…

Started by Clive Carter

10 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service