Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikea Ektorp pink armchair for sale

Originally bought for £300 four years ago, armchair is in great condition but covers need a wash. Comes from cat household. All reasonable…

Started by Hannah

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Furniture for House Share

Good morning Harringay, My name is Alex, and I am about to move into a 7 bedroom House share with some friends in Stroud Green. We know thi…

Started by Alex Rand

7 Oct 25, 2014

Old garden furniture/plastic chairs wanted

I am looking for some plastic chairs.  They don't have to be pretty, just pretty stable. If you want to get rid of something like that, wou…

Started by Lydia R

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Table/desk for Sale

Hi, We have a table/ desk we would like to sell if anyone is interested. It's a really nice table we bought at one of those trendy shops i…

Started by Kinger

6 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Kerri brackish Fischer

free cabinet thingy

This charming wooden cabinet thingy (rubbish picture sorry) is nice and solid with a cupboard and two shelves below. Its quite bulky and he…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

FOR SALE: Large Victorian Mahogany Dining Table

Lovely Victorian dining table on castors with removable middle panel basically goes from 6/8 seater to 4.  Width is 105cm, length 123cm/ 1…

Started by Joanna

0 May 12, 2014

FOR SALE: Solid Oak Chest of Drawers (£30)

We are selling our 5-drawer solid oak chest of drawers It's approximately: 100cm wide x 105 cm high x 50 cm deep. We've had it for many…

Started by Stuart

6 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Leslie

Two-seater sofa and chair for sale **MUST SELL BY 2 APRIL**

We are selling a two-seater sofa and chair - see the image attached. In good condition and very comfortable, durable and would look great i…

Started by Gina C

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Laura Hall

Free furniture

Hello HOL-lers, and a happy new year to you all. I have four large pieces of furniture to give away, all with a dark brown walnut veneer f…

Started by Tullie

6 Jan 9, 2014

Offered: two bedside cabinets and a chest of drawers.

Beech effect mdf construction with brushed steel knobs. Two, three-drawer bedside cabinets: 70cm high x 44 cm wide x 47 cm deep. Five-drawe…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

9 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Bethany

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service