Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OFFERED: TV stand unit on wheels- ideal for large TV/DVD player/Games consoles

Hello HoL'ers! We have a piece of furniture that needs rehoming after a living room reshuffle - could easily take it to the tip, but would…

Started by anna g

0 Jan 27, 2013

Free sofa!

I'd like to give away my sofa to a new home but am having trouble advertising it - I've given up trying to access my free cycle account &am…

Started by Harringay 4eva

11 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

Eat, Drink and Be Merry in Muswell Hill This Saturday!

This Saturday The Muswell Hill Traders Group present the 4th Annual 'Eat, Drink and Be Merry In Muswell HIll' A day of community and family…

Started by Jet Payne

0 Nov 26, 2012

FREE! 2 hanging rails, Protein powder, and lining paper

Bit of a random collection, but I have the following going free if you can collect: - 2 new hanging rails for clothes. These are from Argos…

Started by Sophie Smith

6 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Last few weeks to Give it a Go!

Last few weeks to take part in GIVE IT A GO! This is a great opportunity for people to try a new sport or activity or rediscover one they o…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 16, 2012

Single pine bed, free!

Have a single pine bed to give away, collect from Crouch End if you want it. There's also a mattress single mattress going, it's hardly bee…

Started by Anette

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Anette

Free IKEA shelves

I have a set of IKEA shelves to give away to anyone interested. Just like the ones in the link below, but with one extra shelf (dimensions…

Started by Tony

0 Nov 4, 2012

Free dishwasher

I've got an Indesit dishwasher to give away. It's in reasonable condition, though it's slightly temperamental (sometimes the start button n…

Started by DrWhams

0 Sep 28, 2012

FREE TO A GOOD HOME 2 kittens

Organic, free range kittens (!) last 2 of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. Totally bonkers and turning…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Sep 12, 2012

Free Walnut Cabinet to go as soon as anyone can take it!

Hi there,I have a traditional walnut cabinet in good condition available to go to a new home if any HOLer is interested. I bought it from a…

Started by Taz Gray

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service