Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

14" Bush TV, free

Perfectly good, unfashionably bulky 14" TV, for free.  Anyone have any use for it?  To be collected in N15.

Started by Ruth Valentine

3 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Chris D

FREE fire wood

Hi, we had to chop down a few ash and sycamore trees in our garden. The wood is yours if you want to pick it up. Keep in mind it will need…

Started by IloveHarringay

9 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Free to dog owners!

I have a metal letter box guard (slightly dented due to my enthusiastic dog) & a car dog guard available for free. The dog guard is app…

Started by Harringay 4eva

0 Jul 16, 2014

Brabantia 4-Arm Wall Fix Outdoor Clothes Airer.

Briefly used ... box and fittings ... free to a good home ... well, to any home in fact ... http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumb

Started by man-thinking

7 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by matt

Child's bike to give away

I have my daughter's old Carrera Luna bike with 20" wheels to give away if anyone would like it. It's suitable for 7-10 year olds approx. d…

Started by Lee Andrews

1 May 24, 2014
Reply by Steve

Free - NAD C 520 CD Player

A NAD C 520 CD player to give away.  There is a small fault that can cause the CD to not play, but there is a quick trick to get the CD to…

Started by Andrew

3 May 20, 2014
Reply by Andrew

ikea benno cd/dvd tower white free

Like this http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/07305310/ No use for it anymore. I have taken it apart but is complete with all nuts&a…

Started by Ruben

2 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ruben

Free group 0 car seats x2

Free to a good home - two Group 0 car seats (Graco and Silver Cross). We bought them second hand to enable tandem feeding newborn twins so…

Started by Gillian

0 Apr 21, 2014

Doors to give away

I've got several doors that are free to anyone that can collect them. One is an original Victorian door (32" I think) that needs a bit of p…

Started by DrWhams

1 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

Free - narrow Ikea shelves (pair)

White. Used but good condition. Measurements 117.5 x 17 x 17 cm Collection asap, ideally one evening this week…  They are quite heavy, you…

Started by Emma

3 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Bethany

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service