Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ikea extendable kitchen table free

ash veneer  ikea kitchen table measures 62 cm by 89 cms extends to twice size signs of wear but serviceable  free still sold at Ikea collec…

Started by jeanette burch

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Hannah Mathie

Free events in December

Events that are free or free entry are listed under the free tag on our events page Free events in December Tip: If your event is free (or…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 1, 2014

Free single divan with nearly new mattress

nothing fancy but practically unused and therefore in very good condition. Message me if you want to collect this weekend. We are in Eade R…

Started by Chrisandsally

7 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Con

Free events in the neighbourhood this November

While I was working on the events pages of HOL, I noticed that many of the events listed are free, including films, exhibitions, fitness an…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 3, 2014

Free - approx. 28 tea light holders, and tea lights (candles)

Can anyone use approximately 28 used tea light holders - different shapes and sizes, mostly clear glass, but three red glass, plus a couple…

Started by Leyla

5 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Leyla

Radiator - Free

We have a radiator we no longer need.  It measures 1400mm x 110mm. Free to anyone who wants to pick it up from Lausanne Road. Send me a con…

Started by Michelle

0 Oct 11, 2014

Desk wanted

I've just started a PGCE and I'm in dire need of a desk, ideally large enough to put a laptop and some books on and even better if there ar…

Started by Laura

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Con

Was I the Last Person to Discover Haringey Freecycle (Free Recycled Stuff)?

I've added the parenthesised explanation in the heading because I'd seen this site for quite a while and always assumed that it was somethi…

Started by Hugh

15 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free piano

Unusual art deco piano — free to anyone who can collect it.  The keyboard is slightly smaller than a standard piano and it has a couple of…

Started by JP

12 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by JP

Free: two double divan beds

We have two perfect condition double divan beds (bases and mattresses) going spare. Send me a message if you want them. 

Started by Vic

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Vic

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service