Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'foxes' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dead Cats

Dear All, it is sad to tell you that another cat has fallen victim of the ferocious Fox roaming about our back gardens. after three weeks o…

Started by Adedayo Ige

26 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

A charming foxy pic for Saturday morning

Those few of you (ahem) not on Twitter will have missed this great picture taken yesterday morning by our near neighbours, Loving Dalston,…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Fox poo

I know there's lots of discussion about foxes on HoL but wondering if anyone can help me with my particular fox issue. The problem is that…

Started by Sophie BBARR

16 Oct 15, 2011

Help, foxes are keeping me awake every night and ruining my garden.

For the last couple of months a group of about 4 foxes have been getting into my back garden every night and running riot. They have dug ho…

Started by Sassie

26 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Gina Fenton

Stalker

A fox just trotted alongside all the way home. Barbara Woodhouse could not have trained him better. He left me at the front gate, which was…

Started by Takaokagiejin

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Fox Language

As a result of a banterly exchange on Twitter (the origins of which I'm uncertain), I dug up a kinda interesting piece on trying to underst…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 5, 2011

Intruder

Last night I was woken up at 5 by a someone trying to get in through the window.  I fearlessly opened the curtains to find a fox on the win…

Started by Takaokagiejin

7 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

foxes?

we have now lost 2 microchipped young female cats in the past 6 weeks. We kept them indoors at night on the advice of the vet until after t…

Started by Judith

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by pamish

Fox action, Seymour/Hewitt

Has anyone else noticed a little posse of foxes (I think possibly now reduced to one, but I'm not sure about that) who seem to be in one of…

Started by Alison P

15 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Alison P

Does anyone know the meaning of this object?

I found an object in the middle of our garden, about 50 feet from the nearest spot where anyone could have thrown it from the New River pat…

Started by Dick Harris

7 Aug 10, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service