Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'foxes' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foxes

This pic taken, where Graham Road meets Langham Place, by Matthew Maran, made today's Guardian

Started by EMC2

33 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Graham Charnock

Garden mystery

Image a little dark but wondering what might have caused this flurry of digging activity, which I've never seen before in our garden. Whate…

Started by matt

18 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by tigha

Fox advice

I am slightly worried that we have a fox den complete with baby foxes living in our shed. The babies are very cute but I would like my shed…

Started by Jo B-S

8 May 8, 2018
Reply by tulips

Injured fox seen at Railway Fields this morning

Hi local people. This morning I was walking up the drive at 9.45 and found a fox about the size of a large domestic cat curled up near the…

Started by MsRailwayFields

3 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Vlatka

Foxes and mange

Hi all, I saw a few foxes in my garden this weekend who all appeared to have mange. One had lost all her fur and she was looking pretty bad…

Started by Jessica

22 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Dick Harris

When foxes move in ...

Hello, Does anyone have any suggestions/advice on what to do when a family of foxes move in to your garden? We have two adults, and three c…

Started by Nell Card

3 May 14, 2016
Reply by Don

Dead fox cub

Good morning - Asking for some advice. I found a dead fox cub next to my terrace this morning with its head detached / torn off (??). The c…

Started by Vlatka

28 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Meet Paintbrush..the local fox.

He's seen quite often round and about Stroud Green school. As he's so distinctive I'm wondering how far his range is, therefor have you spo…

Started by Madeline

4 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

The foxes are doing my head in

Two nights I've been woken up on Kimberley by frisky or fighting foxes. I can't tell. When will the flirting / fighting stop so I can get s…

Started by LondonN4

12 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Fox poo...again

Of late foxy has decided my garden is a cool place to travel thru and his leavings on my lawn are getting to be a real pain. Some time ago…

Started by Philip

19 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Nanz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service