Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'for sale' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art Deco Wardrobe - *free if collected before Tues*

Update: this is still available and now free, provided you can collect it before Tuesday. Small Art Deco wardrobe - it has a shelf and a h…

Started by JF

1 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by Rachel

Chest of drawers - £20

Set of five drawers in wood veneer, slightly chipped on the edge of some drawers, but solid and the drawers run smoothly. Fond of this but…

Started by JF

2 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by JF

2x Sturdy Clothing Rails (Adjustable Height) - £15

I'm selling 2x clothing rails, pick up only from N4 1DF.  They are in good condition and are adjustable height with caster wheels on the bo…

Started by Helen New

0 Oct 5, 2020

Ikea Malm drawers - £20

Ikea Malm set of six drawers in white. Perfect condition, £20. Save yourself the assembly! Collection from Grand Parade.

Started by JF

1 Oct 4, 2020
Reply by adamvietnam

FOR SALE - Art Deco cocktail / display / bookcase cabinet

Lovely vintage Art Deco cocktail cabinet in walnut veneer with gold guided glass sliding doors - £175 - The cabinet's backing has been upc…

Started by Emilie

5 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Emilie

FOR SALE - Ercol two seater sofa

Lovely midcentury modern Ercol Two-seater sofa - £350 -  Needs a bit of TLC, a slight sanding and varnish or waxing Does not come with a we…

Started by Emilie

3 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by JJ B

WANTED TO BUY: 1x Adult Bike

Hi all,  My friend who is staying with me during lockdown is looking to buy a bike.  Nothing super fancy... do you have one for sale? Plea…

Started by Helen New

6 May 26, 2020
Reply by Helen New

Wanted: woman's bike to buy

I'm looking for a bike to buy, ideally a hybrid. I just wondered if anyone has one they are looking to sell? 

Started by EllenH

10 May 8, 2020
Reply by Alison

FOR SALE - High sleeper cabin bed with shelves

Selling a Flair furnishing cabin high sleeper bed in white with shelves on the side and under the bed. Good and solid overall condition (ch…

Started by Emilie

0 Jan 30, 2020

White Bosch frost free fridge freezer for sale

Hi I have a Bosch Classixx fridge freezer for sale (£50). Its well used but still in very good condition. There are a few aesthetic scratch…

Started by V Gill

3 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by V Gill

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service