Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park' (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

35 full police vans on our side of the park

What's that all about?! I asked if I should be worried and they replied "You're probably in the safest part of London right now". Do you re…

Started by Splinx

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Finsbury Park Track and club house- ideas urgently needed for sources of income

The following plea for help has appeared on the members only forum at London Heathside Athletics Club Members may be aware that the club is…

Started by Omotn

8 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Omotn

David Lammy Launches Free Morefit Bootcamp

On Saturday 4th June, at 2.30pm, David Lammy MP officially opened the free MoreFit Bootcamp which will run Saturdays throughout the year…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

6 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

Police hunt Finsbury Park sex attacker who struck in broad daylight

Detectives are investigating a sexual assault on a path close to Finsbury Park. A 19-year-old woman was pulled into the bushes in Parkland…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 22, 2011

Finsbury Park plant sales

I was up at the park today and the people selling plants in the nursery next to Manor House gate asked me if I could spread the word. I kno…

Started by Maddy

6 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by linka

Closure of Finsbury Park Running Track picked up by Sky Sports News

The Finsbury Park running track featured on Sky Sports News last week. In an item on on how the Olympic legacy will play out beyond the big…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Liz

More concerns about damage to Finsbury Park

Earlier in the year I mentioned the campaign of local, Martin Ridley, to reduce the level of use coaches are able to make of Finsbury Park.…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Anette

Jamboree facing closure

Consultation letters have been issued to parents for comment re Haringey Council's proposal to close Jamboree Play Hut - this is the free p…

Started by JD

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by JD

Local parks chosen to host national 'Olympic Villages'

Following our report last year, Haringey's involvement in the olympics took another step last week with the news that Finsbury Park is join…

Started by Hugh

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park again covered in litter

Sadly, Finsbury Park is again strewn with litter with bins overflowing and rubbish piled up everywhere. Did not see anyone collecting today…

Started by JD

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service