Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Volunteers for Free Market at Furtherfield, 17-19th July

At Furtherfield Gallery we are looking for volunteers for our 3 day Free Market event that kicks off on Saturday 17th July and will last un…

Started by Chiara Garbellotto

0 Jul 12, 2015

Big Birdwatch this weekend - who wants to join me?

As you may already know, the RSPB is encouraging as many of us as possible to take part in the Big Birdwatch - https://www.rspb.org.uk/bird

Started by HarringayBirder

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

'Adult Supervision' at Park Theatre, N4

I went to see Adult Supervision on Thursday. What a fantastic play, with some great reviews.  It's a race comedy.  Not gags but just hilari…

Started by M.LORD

4 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

A lot of scrap metal to be given away

The Finsbury Park Sports Partnership formally took over the running of Finsbury Park Track and Gym yesterday May 1st. One of the first step…

Started by Adrian Hackney

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

karma has no deadline -new graffitti

A few weeks ago I talked to the Council about the rat problem around our building. It looks like the rats are fighting back....    

Started by anne barwick

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Imam killed after morning prayer in Finsbury Park

Cycling home after work last night, forensics in white suits were seen coming out of the Muslim Welfare House on Seven Sisters Road, by Fin…

Started by AnnieH

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER   Let's Go Let's Grow and Rockstone Gardener are considering joining forces to set up two major foo…

Started by letsgoletsgrow

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

Want to live better, and feel better?

Free fitness sessions everyweek in the park Opened and endorsed by David Lammy a few weeks back It's free everyweek and is aimed at promot…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

0 Jun 28, 2011

Our wonderful Police Force

I haven't had much to do with the police in my life and I'm largely grateful for it but on Thursday I was unfortunate enough to have been t…

Started by cheryl

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by matt

Kurdish New Year

Kurdish New Year was yesterday, according to the posters down Green Lanes and the sizeable event going on atop the hill in Finsbury Park. …

Started by Mr Growbag

0 Mar 28, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service