Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fairland park' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fairland Park this morning, this year

I noticed this morning that someone/thing (possibly a goaded dog) has attacked the tree in the middle of Fairland Park. The tree will survi…

Started by Laura

1 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Adam

Got any glass jam or sauce jars?

Don't throw your old glass jam and sauce bottles into the recycling for a couple of weeks, I need a load for an event in Fairland Park. Wil…

Started by Birdy_Too

1 Sep 11, 2009

Fairland Park

Just to let all you good folk know; Groundwork, the charity that Friends of Fairland Park are working with, have secured the last funding…

Started by matt

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by matt

Photos and videos from the 2009 Fairland Park Summer Party

http://qurl.com/zzkv5 Thanks to everyone who came to the party. Our next event is an outdoor screening of 'Mama Mia' on Saturday 19th Sep…

Started by Adam

0 Jul 23, 2009

Fairland Park Summer Party - 12th July, 12 to 4pm

Live music Great food Bouncy castle Football coaching Face painting Bike repairs Badge making Art workshops Photo portraits Please bring s…

Started by Adam

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Fairland Park meeting .... organising Summer Party.

Just come from there - Adam and Matt had it all organised. I'm making scones. End of....

Started by Sapphireblue

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by matt

Fairland Park - News update.

Friends of Fairland Park have succeeded in securing more funding (£5000), this time for our Summer Fair and other events. We also have a pr…

Started by matt

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by matt

Fairlands ASBO den

Someone has boarded up the ASBO den in the Falkland/Fairfax Open Space... was it Haringey Council or the action of a concerned citizen? Fo…

Started by Laura

7 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by matt

Harringay's open space ... is now called Fairlands ... but we need your help ......!!

Last summer the children at North and South Harringay Schools held a competition/elections to rename the open space between Falkland &…

Started by matt

36 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service